I hope you have had a wonderful day! Today I wanted to let you get an insight into a bit of who I am so here is a list (who doesn’t love lists?!) of 10 Things About Me.
- I am an Army Brat– My father was in the military for over 25+ years and retired as an Army Ranger Instructor (meaning you don’t mess with him or his daughters ;] )
- I am an Introvert - Most people wouldn’t guess this since I can come off as super high energy but the reality is that I would rather be home working on stuff than be out socializing with people.
- I absolutely love books - I spend a lot of money on books (seriously it’s kind of ridiculous) and I consume them faster than I can purchase them.
- I am extremely protective - When it comes to people, or things, that I truly care about I will do all I can to help them.
- I LOOVVVEEE DISNEY - I know that a lot of people say they love Disney but I really do. I have aspired to work at the company at some point in my life and I always keep my dream close to me.
- I am afraid to create - I have all of these ideas for artwork floating around in my head but I am always afraid of putting them down on paper / canvas for fear of them being hated.
- I have two tattoos - You wouldn’t see them normally as they are on the inside of my wrists, one representing my love of the magic of animation (Mickey ear silhouette) and the other for the world of magic (Deathly Hallows). Both constantly spark my imagination which is why I wanted them somewhere close where I can always see them if I lose sight of what I am trying to accomplish.
- I find it hard to forget - They always say it is easier to forgive than it is to forget. I never forget when someone has slighted myself or a dear friend, I just choose to put on a facade at times or as they say “be the adult.”
- I enjoy watching wrestling - Most people would find that odd to hear since I don’t really talk about it all that much but over the past couple years I have come to enjoy it. Especially NXT and NJPW, it is the first thing I have fan-girled over (TYLER BREEEZE IS SO GORGEOUS!) that wasn’t Disney / Harry Potter.
- I wholeheartedly believe the Luna Lovegood is my spirit animal - She thinks outside the box, does not judge others based on their appearance, and does not take offense to people’s verbal or non-verbal perceptions of her (something I have been working on for a long time.)
I hope this has helped you learn a little bit about me. I know that some of these are negative but I feel it is important to highlight both the positive and negative attributes of oneself.
Tell me something about yourself in the comments below!